The Exchange Family Center is celebrating 25 years of serving Durham families! Our agency's work serves our mission to strengthen area families and prevent child abuse and neglect through family support, education, and counseling.
The EXcelerating CHANGE 25th Anniversary celebration will be held on Friday, June 23rd from 6:30 - 10:00 PM at Croasdaile Country Club. We need your help to make the event a success!
We are looking for volunteers to help cover the below shifts:
- 5:00 - 6:30 - Setup (General and Auction)
- 6:00 - 7:30 - Roadside Greeter
- 6:00 - 7:30 - Parking Lot Attendant
- 6:00 - 7:30 - Door Greeter
- 6:00 - 7:30 - Registration
- 6:30 - 8:00 - Auction Information Table
- 6:30 - 8:00 - 50/50 Raffle Sales
- 7:30 - 9:00 - Registration
- 8:00 - 9:30 - 50/50 Raffle Sales
- 8:00 - 10:00 - Auction Closing
Dress for volunteers at this event is business casual. We look forward to having you join us!
For more event information, visit our website at https://www.exchangefamilycenter.org/25th-anniversary-gala/.